(ignore the Bing and Bong account. blogspot doesn't show you which gmail account you're signed in to until you post...)
These are good, and I especially like the big picture. Did you ever play the original Dark Forces (the 1st person shooter in the Star Wars universe)? This reminds me a little of the levels in the imperial buildings (not a bad thing at all, that game was awesome).
What kind of scale am I looking at here? how big are these areas in general? Put another way, how long did you picture the gameplay in this space lasting?
The first few sketches were some designs I was rolling around with for the overall prison design.
ReplyDeleteThe larger of the images is a design I'm leaning towards. I am still in the process of segmenting the sections for level design elements.
(ignore the Bing and Bong account. blogspot doesn't show you which gmail account you're signed in to until you post...)
ReplyDeleteThese are good, and I especially like the big picture. Did you ever play the original Dark Forces (the 1st person shooter in the Star Wars universe)? This reminds me a little of the levels in the imperial buildings (not a bad thing at all, that game was awesome).
What kind of scale am I looking at here? how big are these areas in general? Put another way, how long did you picture the gameplay in this space lasting?
Looking forward to your continued progress here.
I'm confident my next few set of sketches will answer the scale question.
ReplyDelete